Friday, March 24, 2006

There's a reason they call it beta hell

It is so not a nice place to be.

Monday (12dpo) 53

Wednesday (14dpo) 97
Friday (16dpo) 167

This is true limbo for sure. I've scheduled another beta Sunday and Tuesday. At this point, I'd rather just know. For some reason though, infertility and infertility treatment doesn't work that way. it's all a big, huge, mutherfucking waiting game. Just once I'd like to be in the middle of the bell curve. Just once, I'd like to have the "worry-free" results. Just once, I'd like to get a phone call from the RE and not be compelled to do 6 hours worth of googling. It's just such bullshit.

I'll know more Sunday, it's true. I guess I'm pretending until then. Which isn't difficult really, considering I'm tired as hell, constantly starving, and get sick if I try to combine fatigue and hunger. Cruel joke. Even for me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home