Thursday, March 23, 2006

So Tired

I can't believe how tired I am. I think that if spring would ever find us here in Seattle, I'd feel much better. Unfortunately, that's going to remain one of those rhetorical questions for the near future. The forcast is pretty much "RAIN" for... oh I guess it's FOREVER. *sigh*

We've been watching the new HBO show Big Family. God love HBO. They do such a fabulous job. I was a fan of Six Feet Under and Carnivale as well. I never watched Sex in the City or The Sopranos though, but not because they aren't good shows. We simply have only so much time to watch television these days. Besides, there's a new season of DOG! The Bounty Hunter on. Who wouldn't drop what they're doing for that show?

Going to bed before my head drops onto my keyboard.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home