Friday, March 03, 2006

Move it along, please

All glamour aside, infertility is truly a roller coaster ride. I woke up this morning and looked out the bedroom window to see that our Japanese plum tree is blooming already. I cried. At this time last year, I was heading into my first IVF cycle with such anticipation and hope.

Truth be told, the last couple of days have been the best days I've had since last June. I could have predicted that it wouldn't last long. I cried until I fell asleep last night for no discernible reason. It just gets overwhelming sometimes and I don't have the energy to try to figure out why so I can fix it. Not to mention -- if I've learned anything through this process, I've learned that sometimes there's no figuring it out. Things just happen because they happen.

I'm determined to get up and get moving today. I know that it won't necessarily help but it can't hurt, right?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home