Sunday, March 12, 2006

I found the mop, and I plan to use it

I have almost 12 weeks until we get back on the IVF horse. Yesterday was spent catching up on laundry and clothes organizing. I got my bureau and closet cleaned out, started getting winter clothes put away and managed to get a pile of stuff for charity. Today's mission: cleaning the spare room that I purged last weekend and getting the holiday stuff organized and put away. Yeah, I know it's March, but:
  1. My dishes have more of a "winter" theme than a "Christmas" one. At least in my mind because usually I get them out at Thanksgiving and put them away in February.
  2. This year was uber stressful as it was the first holiday after my miscarriage, my due date was supposed to be early January, and I was a complete wreck.
  3. Time tends to really cruise by these days

If I get on enough of a roll, I'll make C. stop by the plant pots store (yes, they really have a store dedicated to pots for plants) on his way to walking the dogs and buy some pots for the poor rootbound spiders in the garden window. If I'm still motivated, I think I'll make a trip to one of those organization stores and buy some cool stuff today after I'm finished.

How exciting am I?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home