Saturday, March 04, 2006

click your heels together and say "there's no place like home"

If i could will it to happen, I'd SO be pregnant by now. So now the question is: How do I stop spinning the wheels of wishing and willing? Letting go of this is by far the hardest life choice I've made. Or going to make, as is the case. To this end, I'm determined to:

  • keep the floors clean - As spring is rapidly approaching, there is less need to worry about a constant trail of mud from the back yard.
  • brush the dogs - Well, Jack is especially raggedy looking. (mental note: brush him outside)
  • catch up on some reading - At least the 3 partially read books on top of the bedside table and 2 of the yet unread ones in the middle drawer.
  • clean windows - Spring's here. 'nuff said.
  • organize the mail and file the needful - This alone could take all spring.
  • clean out at least one of the spare rooms -- what good is a spare room if you can't walk in and turn around?

It may not get me closer to home but look at all I will have accomplished :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home