Wednesday, March 29, 2006

Wanted: Realism

I've been the route of holding out all hope until there's none left. It hasn't worked yet. I've also been the route of not seeing the problem coming and being blindsided. That's hasn't worked out very well either.

For once, I'd just like to know the realistic picture. It's the most I can ask for right now. If I had my way, I'd get the truth. See? There's where I'm wrong. I already know the truth. The truth is that there's absolutely no way to know right now what's going to happen. I know what the odds are, but I also know that I've lived long enough to know that the odds are out the door when it comes to reality. Unfortunately, for the moment I live in reality. So I'm really still playing the waiting game. And I really made an appointment for this friday for an ultrasound.

As soon as it stops spinning, I'l be happy to get off this ride. In the meantime, you're waiting, too.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home