Saturday, March 25, 2006

HUT! HUT! HUT! HUT! HUT!

OK, it's actually called The Original Pancake House, but it'll always be HUT! in my syrup-pumping heart and dutch baby-filled soul.

I called K. to see if they wanted to go tomorrow but it looks like it might be scrapped for something equally as yummy. I might propose breakfast at the house (ours or theirs -- they're only 20 minutes away) Hey, as long as there's good company and comfort food, I'm in.

The yarn store is also on the agenda. If I don't start a blanket soon for my neice that's due in June, it'll be a birthday gift for a toddler. I'm thinking.... pink. But the plan always changes when I get into the store, unfortunately.

1 Comments:

At 7:04 AM, Blogger Kristin @ Intrepid Murmurings said...

Yeah, the pancake house! I love that place, and used to go to the Portland one all the time with my parents. Sadly, my husband refuses to go because he cannot eat anything there (dairy allergy, bleh) so if you ever want a pancake buddy, let me know! Mmmmmm......apple german pancake.....

 

Post a Comment

<< Home