Saturday, April 22, 2006

So on the fertility front... not much is happening

It's really a huge boring waiting game at this point. I'm trying to put as much effort in at the gym as I can muster. Also hitting work hard while I can. Cycling is really tough at work 'cause I can't keep 100% on task for as long.

I emailed the DE coordinator this week to find out if there was a physical or bloodwork or anything that I might need prior to the cycle. The ASRM and FDA/CDC guidelines always seem to be changing and I'd rather do everything that I can now so we're not waiting for the last minute. Besides, my GP's office books routine visits waaaaay out so I'd have to schedule now to be sure I'd be finished by this summer. She let me know that I was up to date for the most part, but C needs a bunch of tests and Dr. H. wants to do a sonohystogram (saline ultrasound) as well. I'll schedule everything the same day and we can get it over with.

So I'm waiting for the final testing then waiting even more. It's always about the waiting, it seems. In the meantime, I'll keep plugging away at the house.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home