Sunday, July 02, 2006

Sweet 16

Well, that's the magic number. The clinic called today to tell me that they retrieved 16 mature eggs from my donor. They'll call with the fertilization report tomorrow sometime. If we use the 80% rule that means that... 13 will fertilize... 8 will make it to day 3 ... and 4 will make it to blast. Not horrible. She had 6 make it to blast her first cycle. Either way, it's out of my hands. One day at a time, as they say!

I'm off to render first aid to Jack. He's our German Shepherd Dog, for you uninitiated ones out there. We took him, Stella (our Rottweiler) and the neighbor's Lab out for a walk today and he put a pretty nasty cut in one of his pads. Fortunately it happened toward the end of the walk. He's pushing 100 pounds. I wasn't about to carry him... although it crossed my mind to walk him like a wheelbarrow.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home