Wednesday, June 21, 2006

The ABC of me

Ok here's the game I stole from Katty. Let me know if you decide to post this. I'd love to see your answers. Have fun!

The ABC of Me

  • accent: I don't think so, but I suppose I sound at home anywhere in northern New England.
  • booze: Not lately! Well, when I indulge, I like Mumm Napa's Blanc De Noirs
  • chore I hate: Yes, I hate chores. Especially putting away laundry. It seems so silly. I'm only going to get it out again and wear it.
  • dogs/cats: I love dogs. At the moment we've got a German Shepherd Dog and a Rottweiler. They're both awesome except the Rott's kinda spazzy.
  • essential electronics: My satellite radio in my car, my TV DVR and my tablet PC. I couldn't live without any one of them.
  • favorite perfume/cologne: Calvin Klein's Eternity
  • gold/silver: I split the difference -- white gold
  • hometown: Small-town Vermont
  • insomnia: Never unless I'm mentally ill (and that's been known to happen on occasion but even then, never more than one night in a row)
  • job title: Support Analyst -- fancypants, doncha think?
  • kids: BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
  • living arrangements: In a house that I hate, in a city that I hate, with a husband I adore.
  • most admired trait: I'm a great friend.
  • number of sexual partners: Now? or ever?
  • overnight hospital stays: Too many to count -- probably 5 or 6
  • phobia: I'm not a big fan of raised decks. I always feel like the railing will give way or the deck will fall.
  • quotes: none that come to mind at the moment. I like song lyrics, though.
  • religion: cafeteria catholic
  • siblings: 2 brothers, 5 step-brothers
  • time I usually wake up: 4:45
  • unusual talent: I can solve the rubik's cube. Does that count?
  • vegetables I refuse to eat: most of them
  • worst habit: I interrupt people during conversations. I'm horrible, I know.
  • x-rays: yes
  • yummy foods I make: HA! I'm married to a cook. 'nuff said.
  • zodiac sign: Scorpio

1 Comments:

At 12:57 PM, Blogger Jamie said...

I thought your ABC's of Me is neat. I am posting on my blog as well.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home