Saturday, May 13, 2006

Upcoming events

Well, when it rains it pours, I guess. I've been in limbo waiting for my next cycle to start and was told to call the coodinator with the start of my May period. This is to schedule bloodwork for me and C., and also schedule a sonohystogram ultrasound to verify that my uterus is healthy enough to accept a transfer. It's been several years since the RE has had a look. It sounds worse than it is.. it's just an ultrasound done after the uterus is filled with saline. It will help the RE visualize any polyps, septums, etc. better.

Wednesday I called with the start of my period and the coordinator told me that my donor called and her summer plans have changed. Wants to know if we can do this cycle NOW. WOOHOO! I love not having to agonize an extra month! So I started birth control pills Wednesday and will go in for the bloodwork/ultrasound on the 25th. I'll get the calendar/schedule then, but I do know that lupron starts 29th. I'm so ready.

It makes me realize that I still have so much to do. I wish I could get out of the denial and get started. It's going to suck this fall and winter when I'm scrambling around trying to get stuff done and I realize that I could have had 3 more months and blew it off. I'll probably start painting the "nursery" room this weekend or maybe next. I've already purged everything from it that could be evacuated. I reorged the rest. What do you think of whispy green?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home