Sunday, June 25, 2006

Appreciation abounds

It's supposed to be 90 degrees here today. I suppose I'll finish all my computer stuff this morning so that I can put the laptop down for the day. It gets so hot -- I don't think that's normal. Anyway...

I've been putting together a basket for my donor. When it's finished (later today, I hope) I'll try to post a picture. This whole picture posting thing is new to me, but if K. can do it, certainly I can! Here are the contents so far:

  • Fluffy socks for egg retrieval
  • Comfy PJs
  • Comfy slippers
  • 4 bottles of Evian water
  • Electrolyte replacement powder for the water
  • Assorted snacks (animal crackers, trail mix, dried fruit mix, cheese-its, etc)
  • Spa gift certificate
  • DVD of School of Rock
  • Thermacare heat pads
  • Handwritten thank-you card

There might be more, but since I haven't put it together yet, I don't know what I missed. What do you all think? I tried to stay away from personal gifts as I really don't know her and while I'm sure she'd appreciate the gesture of something personal, that doesn't mean that she'll use whatever I buy.

1 Comments:

At 8:52 AM, Blogger Kristin @ Intrepid Murmurings said...

Wow....that sounds like a great gift! She'll love it!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home