Friday, July 07, 2006

It's finally Friday

Well, the clinic didn't call me this morning to tell me not to bother coming in so there must be at least one surviving embryo. C. and I are leaving shortly for lunch and then we'll head to the clinic from there.

On another note, my mom called me yesterday morning to tell me that my Nana died Wednesday morning. It was pretty sudden. Well as sudden as death happens for someone who's in their nineties. Mom says that there's no service or visiting hours -- just a mass and cremation. Who knew that catholics don't go to hell anymore for being cremated? I sure didn't.

Well either way, RIP Nana. I'll never forget standing on the stool at the counter making Jell-O and getting "Hoodsies" for special treats only at your house. You were a hard-working special lady. I know you didn't like my hair this long and for that, I'm sorry. Unfortunately, my husband does like this long and I'm married to him and not you.

More later today or tomorrow.

1 Comments:

At 4:07 PM, Blogger seattlegal said...

I'm sorry about your nana.

Good luck with everything!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home