Saturday, November 29, 2008

I find myself

I find myself posting again.
I find myself pregnant again.

OK, it wasn't quite like that. Not the proverbial OOPS! pregnancy that people like me dream about. I actually transferred the last 2 of our 5 frozen embryos in September after a failed cycle in July. To my amazement and C's suprise, it actually worked! Interestingly enough, the blogosphere is the first to know with the exception of immediately family. Hell, even G doesn't know yet and he lives with us. Of course, with him being only 20 months, it's easy to keep secrets from him. So according to this due date calculator, I'm 11 weeks today. I think I'll hold off telling people for a few more weeks. It still seems too early for my comfort.

In the meantime, this afternoon we'll head for my brother and sister-in-law's house. They've got a 2 year old and 8 month old twins. It always makes me feel better about how I view the chaos around here.

Labels:

1 Comments:

At 7:07 PM, Blogger regis said...

HOLY CRAP! MORE PREGNANT!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home