Friday, July 21, 2006

OK final beta and "The paper" (TM)

So I went into the clinic this morning for the final beta and while I was there, the DE Coordinator gave me "the paper"!

It looks like this:

ART PREGNANCY MANAGEMENT



Patient: (me)

Calculated last period: June 19, 2006

Ultrasound Due: August 3, 2006

Stop Support Medications: August 29, 2006

EDC (due date): March 26, 2007

Patient should remain on 2 Vivelle patches, changed every other day, and 1cc progesterone daily until above noted date. For any questions or concerns please call (xxx) xxx-xxxx. If ultrasound is performed outside (clinic), please FAX copy of OB ultrasound report to (xxx) xxx-xxxx.



So, I made the ultrasound appointment and also arranged to get my shots while C is out of town the weekend of August 4th. They called at lunchtime with the final number: 1875. YIKES!!
I'm still soaking it all in. It's all so very overwhelming.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home